Monday, July 18, 2011

Pie Face


There are many reasons why I like spring and summer, but mostly it is the bounty of fruit that comes into season and fills my counter tops and then freezer!!!!
I love the fact that I live in a place where I can get a lot of the fruit locally and organically.  The blackberries and strawberries I picked this year from the bounty of friends.  These delicious peaches came straight from Georgia on the back of a pick up truck.
YUM!!!!!!!
What do you do with fresh Georgia peaches??? You bake a pie and then eat the pie for breakfast, lunch, and dinner until it is gone!!!
The fresh, wonderful tastes of summer!
Matt decided that he would make the pie this time, completely on his own, from scratch.
Sure!
He didn't do too bad.  Practice always makes perfect! ;)


When thought it even looked like him! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment