Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Nothing like being with Dad!!!

Last week we actually had a chance to take a family picnic to the park and play awhile...no where else to be or anyone else to see... and all barns were put on hold. :)  We spent most of our time running around the tennis courts playing with a football...I know that is the wrong gear! We had fun anyway!



Forgive our mugs, we tried for a decent pic!!



Tennis courts are just fun!


No one beats Matt...oh wait...Ben?


This is why playing with Dad is always fun.  Momma can't do things like this!!




You think little sis has a chance???


All grandmothers need to turn their heads at this picture!!  I know he is over concrete.  I promise they are just fine!


Someone tell Matt that he forgot to wear his cool shoes. :)


Who says girls can't throw????





Isn't this what we all want??  Someone holding out their hands waiting excitedly to pick us up and love us??? Praise God for our Heavenly Father!!!







Finally!  A decent shot of momma and daughter!

3 comments:

  1. a few thoughts... One- I really like that picture of you and Matt. For once Matt isnt trying to make some weird smug face. :) Two- Ben and I laughed about Ben taking him down last night... Ben said "Matt's getting old". Do I hear a re-match?? Maybe in June. :) Three- I am so envious of the shorts and t-shirts. :( Its still in the 30's here. I havent got to put away the winter coat yet... How depressing.
    Love all of these pictures. They are so precious. Can't wait to see all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Josie- I knew you and Ben would love that comment!! :) If it makes you feel better we had to pull the winter jackets back out yesterday! Yuck...it is cold and wet here again.

    ReplyDelete