Monday, January 24, 2011

Stretching...

What? is the question that you should have here...Stretching what?  Today is one of those days where my character and brain are being stretched.  I don't like being stretched, it can hurt, especially if the stretching includes your children.

As most of you know, I am impatient and can have a quick temper...stop the snickering.  It has been my lifelong lesson to become more patient, and slower to anger.  I thought that I had it mastered when I taught, no such luck.  It is not until someone (Hotrod mainly) comes up against you with a stubborn will or a nonchalant attitude (and he has both) that you truly see how impatient and HOT tempered you really are!!!!!!!!!!!!  I am not going to go into all the details, let's just say that it had to do with his schooling and that I ended up on the front porch.  Time apart was a necessity. 

Have no fear it ended well.  We finished, we loved, and we did nothing else...he is now watching He-man.

How is my brain being stretched?  hehe...I am learning how to read the script for a template. :) That is cool stuff!  I had downloaded this template, but it was too dark and all the type was the same color.  I really liked the look, but it needed help. 

I spent an hour on the web trying to find out how to change things that were locked...no luck.  So I enlisted the help of a blog guru, and with a little bit of guidance and much time, I have changed the look of the template. I like it!! 

I now know just enough to be dangerous...that is never a good place to be ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment