Thursday, January 20, 2011

Here it comes!!!! There it goes.

My Birthday...there are two tales that I could tell you of my day.  The horrible visit to the doctor with my son and accidentally giving my daughter a bloody lip, or the hours that I spent on the phone today with family and friends that love me.

Although the doctor's visit and the bloody lip will be funny in years to come, let's stay positive.  Yes,  I know I haven't been today, but I can end the day well.  Right?

I have been shown so much love today.  I have spoken with all my dear and dearly loved friends, and a good portion of my family.  I did have to call my daddy at 7:30 this evening, but that is OK, I know he was thinking about me today. :)

And this wonderful, yummy cake was made for me by Lara!!! Yea!!!  It is a blessing not to have to make your own birthday cake, and she delivered it in the snow.  Unfortunately, my house is currently germ city, so we visited in the snow for a few minutes.

I was asked today what I would like for my birthday and my reply was "sanity".  In reality it was given to me. How blessed I am at this point in my life to have the friends and family that I have. So, even tho, I was stuck in the house with the kids, Matt at work for a 12 hour day, God blessed me greatly with all the kind words from today.  So, let's see what this year holds!!! 

Love you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment