Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Views from South Dakota...

Ps. 118:5 (NAS)  From my distress I called upon the LORD; The LORD answered me and set me in large place.











This is the verse my heavenly Father gave me the second night I was in SD.  I laughed and laughed!  There is nothing like confirmation from your Abba Father telling you that you are exactly where you are supposed to be and that your cries are heard.  Everytime a new experience was offered to me, I took it.  That was why I was there, to get away and experience, and to pinpoint my current restless spirit, which I did. The kids and I had an awesome time with Matt's family, and I had so much help I was able to get away and walk in the vast open spaces offered to me.  It was wonderful! Hotrod actually went with me on several of my walks. He seemed to understand that we where there for new things and new adventures, he had just as much fun as I did!  Here are some of the pics that I took....Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pictures!! My favorite though is of Hotrod in the corn stalks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mine too! I didnt post it here, because i had already posted it on FB.
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so pretty!! They look like they could be "screensavers!" I love them!

    ReplyDelete