Monday, December 13, 2010

Royalty??? Of course!!! :)

As most of you know, the imagination is free flowing on Planet Swordland. Between Chief Protector, Matt and son, Hotrod, things stay pretty interesting!!  Here lately, Hotrod has been telling everyone that he is the king of the universe.

Most kids go for king of the hill, king of the class, etc., not mine!  He attacks the world in one big chunk...the universe.  To solidify his position, tonight he made me a crown. I am now Queen Mommy.  He didn't stop there!  He made Dad, Princess and himself a crown, as well.

He really is creative.  He has a brand new, flexible race track that comes apart. So, he took it apart and flexed the track into a ring and then reattached it.  This produced a true crown looking thing that I tried my best to wear all evening.  Of course, it fell off when I cooked, did the laundry, and decorated the Christmas tree, but I put it back on.  If I forgot to put it back on, Hotrod would come by and remind me that he made me the crown as a present and that I looked beautiful with it on.  Well, how could I resist walking around with a 3in, white crown looking thing on my head???  Wouldn't you wear it with that kind of endorsement?

No comments:

Post a Comment