Sunday, June 16, 2013

Aaaarrrrggggghhhhh!


The day that Matt and my FIL, Don, left, the kids and I struck out on our first adventure alone. Boy, did we pick a 
fun and challenging one! Visiting the east coast is an authentic replica of a Spanish galleon, El Galeon. It is in 
celebration of 500 years of Florida history. Here are two links if you want to read about it.

http://staugustine.com/news/local-news/2013-04-19/spanish-galleon-visit-st-augustine-may#.Ub-Wucu9KSM


http://staugustine.com/news/local-news/2013-05-21-0#.Ub5ESsu9KSM

To say that it was not accessible to strollers is to put it mildly, so into my arms Little Man went! Princess was 
thankfully so brave and adventurous! I could not help her up and down ladders, steep stairs with no railing, or 
boat ramps with only rope to hold on to. We managed to see all three levels. I can not say that I would ever 
want to travel in that manner!

There are tales that Matt almost lost me to a young Spanish sailor......well, I don't think he had anything to worry 
about. ;)

Enjoy the pics!














We next went for gelato! Yum!





Next adventure to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment