Tuesday, September 28, 2010

There is a disturbance in the force!

Tonight was filled with continual uprisings on Planet Swordland.  It was one of those evenings that will cause a mother to question her sanity and wonder who it is that is screaming at her children, because the sane person that she used to be would never do such a thing...YOU KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT IF YOU ARE A MOTHER!!!!!
Praise God things got better and I actually experienced a moment of early childhood dejavu. Hotrod, Princess, and I were sitting at the table coloring when Hotrod said, "Mom, Princess is scribbling.  Why can't she color in the lines?" This is one of my earliest memories.  Mom, my sister and I are sitting at the table coloring, and I asked Mom, "She is scribbling, why can't she color in the lines?"  Mom would have been about the same age as me, and Hotrod and Princess are about the same age as my sister and I were at that time. Life has a funny way of repeating itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment