Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Dimension X

Planet Swordland somehow warped into Dimension X today.  Hotrod and Princess did not get out of bed until 9:20am for starters!!!!  They spent the morning quietly playing with each other, no fighting or yelling occurred.  They spent over 20 minutes at the table coloring...with no talking or fighting over crayons!  I accomplished more this morning, than I had all week.
At supper, Princess actually ate all of her supper for the first time in 9 months, that is how long I have been giving her our supper food.  To top it off, Matt forgot to get Cascade on his way home. I was going to ask for help washing the two loads of dishes by hand, but he beat me to it!!!  While I put the kids to bed he washed all the dishes!!!!  I dried just to say "thank you".   Dimension X isn't so bad! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment