Thursday, July 4, 2013

God's Imagination


The Bible tells us that we are made in God's image. My children and husband have imaginations like no one else I know. I know that comes from God and I love to see His imagination in creation.  In St. Augustine we visited The Alligator Farm and saw God's creativity first hand. Amazing!!



Oh honey, I think you over did the makeup this morning! :)


Does this bird not look like an old man wearing a cape?


Our mothers love us!!


Speaking of God's beautiful creations!


Whew! What a fierce looking vulture!


You will never find a cuter vulture!!


Can I carry you across the water to the other side?? You look tasty!


I don't know why I find this picture funny.


I see you!!




A proud daddy! Or is it a momma?


At the Alligator Farm, there is a natural bird sanctuary. Every year these birds come back to this spot to nest and raise their young. I have never seen so many birds in one place! 


Just a little closer......


This was a highlight. They do feeding shows everyday....the man is crazy!




The alligator on the bottom with his leg sticking out? looks like Barney to me. Am I nuts? Heat exhaustion?


Numm! Nummy!


Nothing like slushies to beat Florida humidity!








Thank you Aunt Karen for treating us to the Alligator Farm!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment