Friday, November 16, 2012

Thanksgiving craftiness!



I am so thankful for the internet! Without it our school days would be pretty boring.  Not being a crafty person, it makes it difficult to come up with things for the holidays or seasons that my kids would like to do.
We typically scroll through the images till we find something that is of interest and feasible. Yesterday we found leaf turkeys!


 
 
 
 
 
How did my hands end up in the picture? Hotrod picked up my camera and started clicking. I found it interesting to see what he took a picture of.
 
 
Here is another from Hotrod.  I love this. Blurry, yes, but that is not the point.  My coffee mug is part of his life, one of his images of me. What I love, is that this is an image of my mother for me. For that matter, just about every woman in my family! :)
 

 
 
 
 
 
Another from Hotrod. He was proud of his turkey!

No comments:

Post a Comment