Friday, September 20, 2013

I just Couldn't Help Myself


Ok. I have been told, by my closest friends, that you know that I am a type A within five minutes of meeting me. I am not quite sure what vibe I give off, but I know it is there. I don't know how to turn it off. 
Just recently, our lovely First Lady came to our Library for various reasons. My children had the privilege of spending some quality time with her. Together, they were trying to figure out a brand new, children's computer. They were having some trouble.

Watch my reaction.....


Calm, proud mom.....watching.....waiting....


.....oh dear....they can't figure it out....should I?....

 
I couldn't stand it any longer. I had to tell them how to do it. Yes, I was giving direction to our wonderful First Lady. 

I just couldn't help myself....:)

No comments:

Post a Comment