Saturday, January 12, 2013

Princess's Birthday Morning


Well, Princess's Birthday did not go as planned, but it was still a good morning! We got up early, sang, presented Princess with her birthday crown and got busy making Strawberry, chocolate chip cupcakes with chocolate icing....per request!









Doing a great job helping Momma make a BIG mess. :)



Sugar before 10am!!!! Yum!!



Waiting patiently for the party to start.


Big Brother was in charge of the candles on Princess's cupcake...can we get enough firepower?


Make a wish!





This is what she had been waiting for all morning...Oh the anticipation!


Worth the wait.


Forgive me as I drool...can I have some?

Wait...is there chocolate on that baby's mouth?


There are no pretenses or shame when consuming birthday chocolate.

 



There is chocolate on that baby's mouth! Where are the parents?



So year four begins. Let's see what it holds for my little Princess.

By the way, here is the recipe for the strawberry cupcakes. I simply added two cups of chocolate chips and then used my own recipe for the icing. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment